Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Whole New World

Angelina and Gabi ...
I know I said this in my last post but I am sorry that I haven't posted in literally forever. Life has been super crazy around the house and I just haven't found time to sit town and write. But without going in to detail about what all has happened I am going to write about two things that I have fallen in love with - one that you two have as well - and why I think they are important to you.
The first one is the Disney movie Frozen. I love this movie. Not only because it is Disney or the music but because of the message it portrays. It is the first disney movie that doesn't make the princess depend upon a boy. This movie solely has Ana and Elsa depend on true love. Yes, you can have true love from a boy but that's not how this movie goes. Ana and Elsa use the true love for each other as sisters to make everything go good again. And with that being said, I want you and Gabi to always love each other unconditionally. I know there will be times when you two will hate each other and might not be able to stand being in the same room .... but forgive and move on. Friends will come and go (same with boys) but family is forever. You two remind me so much of Elsa and Ana. Angelina- although you are only five right now you like to hold things in and not share them in fear of disappointing other: much like Elsa. And Gabi, you are wild and untamed similar to that of Ana. That is why I think this movie is perfect for the two of you because you are so much like the characters. Just by watching you two, I know you two will be the best of friends when you are older. You two have not had the perfect life just within your short years on earth so far. But no matter where life takes you in the future know that you two will always have each other. I mean ... you will always have me too but sisters have an unbreakable bond. Keep it and utilize it. It will be the best thing to posses one day.
The next thing is the book "The Fault In Our Stars" written by John Green. I am not one to read but I read this book from cover to cover in less than four days. It is probably the best book I have ever written. The messages and lessons within this book will take a person far. You two HAVE to read and when you do let me know and we can talk about it. If you read my copy I have highlighted messages that I think every needs to know and remember.  The storyline in the book is amazing. At first you will be neutral, then you will be happy, then you will fall in love with the romance and then you go to crying. Yes, I did cry throughout the book. And after you read it watch the movie. Words cannot explain how much I love this book. After reading it my eyes have been truly opened. It is simply amazing. A couple of my favorite lines within the book are "There is no try, only do",  "The fault is not in our stars but in ourselves", "In the darkest days the LORD puts the best people into your life" and last but not least "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up." I love these lines because they speak true to every person no matter what situation they are in. Make the best of your life. The only regrets you will ever have are the ones you don't take. The book is a tear-jerker but one that is well worth it. If you don't listen to anything else I have to say, at least read this book and remember what it has to say.
You girls are amazing and I know you two will go far. Just remember to keep your head up and take chances. Make memories because they are the only things that don't go away when the rest of the world does.
I love you to the moon and back!
Tia Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment